Helps reduce the risk of skin aging and other harmful effects of the sun
It is formulated to bring the complexion into perfect pH balance and help keep skin in its purest state
Ingredients: Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata), Dhania (Coriandrum sativum), Majuphal (Quercus infectoria), Pudina (Mentha arvensis)
- Quantity: 150ml; Item Form: Gel
- Skin Type: For All Skin Types;
- Honey is the nectar of life, composed of healing,
- Brightening sugars and minerals are known to purify.
- Heal and soothe the skin
- It also contains vitamins B1, B2, C, B6, B5, and B3,
- As well as traces of copper, iodine, and zinc
- Container Type: Tube
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Face Wash
- Usage: Gently massage over wet face and neck with fingertips, lather and rinse, morning and evening.
- It Is affordable so one can always give it a shot to see if it works or not.
- Easily available.
- Sturdy packaging.
- No risks of spillage.
- Refreshing fragrance.
- Nice consistency that’s easy to work with.
- Gives a squeaky clean feel to the scalp.
- It contains really few ingredients so obviously the damage to the scalp would be less.
- Imparts a beautiful shine to the hair.
- Adds a good amount of volume
Quantity: 190ml; Item Form: Lotion
Bio Nectar lotion is easily absorbed, replacing the natural oils and moisture the skin loses every day; Its nourishing and hydrating actions provide a pleasant soothing feeling, without leaving any greasy film
As soon as you apply Morning Nectar you get a feeling of well being and your skin feels soothed and smooth; Morning and evening after the Freshener, smooth-en it over face and neck